Jane is a Sports Therapist specialising in Sports Massage and Rehabilitation. Her passion is for identifying and correcting dysfunctional movement patterns that cause pain and overuse injuries.
With over 16 years experience of working with the RFL, British Gymnasts and elite athetes Jane has gained a vast amount of knowledge and expertise.
Jane keeps up to date with current injury related topics by attending a number of CPD courses every year.
Last year's included:
Recent Continued Professional Development courses to keep up to date with current knowledge.
- Functional Stretching - Eyal Lederman DO, PhD
- How's Your Running? - Matt Phillips
- Elite Sports Rehab Expo
- Therapy Expo
- The Movement Convention - Biomechanics UK
- I Move Freely - Biomechanics UK
- Kids 1st Tag Rugby - England Rugby
- Defib Training - Panthers RUFC
- Back Workshop - Sports Therapy Organisation (STO)
- Sporting Hip - Sports Therapy Organisation (STO)
- Lower Limb Injuries - Sports Therapy Organisation (STO)
- TMJ - Sports Therapy Organisation (STO)
- BSc Honours Degree in Sports Massage and Remedial Therapy, University of Bedfordshire
- Diploma from The London School of Sports Massage
- Full Member of STA
- CNHC Register of Sports Therapy and Massage Therapy
- The CNHC is the UK Voluntary Regulator to ensure Sports and Massage Therapists meet Natiojnal Occupational Standards.
- DBS Enhanced Certificate for Working with Children.
Full Member of: